Not to mention, the thought of drinking my vitamins as a yummy mix had more appeal then taking over sized not so yummy set of pills.
Note: I received product sample for review purpose. Any personal views expressed are always 100% my own.
As soon as I took a sip, I knew I was so right!
I received Zarbee's Naturals Antioxidant Support with Honey and it was delicious! It tastes like hot apple cider and when taken in the morning helps warm you up to start the day.
Which is a good thing since this high potency antioxidant formula supplies four essential vitamins and minerals to help promote healthy cells and combat free radical damage.*
Making the mix was easy since it came in very convenient pre-sized pouches. You can store close within arm reach for easy access or take along to use when you need a boost.
Making the mix was super easy. Just add some hot water, mix and enjoy! These Zarbee's Naturals Vitamin Drink Mixes make it super easy and convenient for you to fill the nutritional gaps in your diet to maintain better health.
Learn more about the other Zarbee's Naturals Vitamin Drink Mixes available at Target for $11.99
- Multivitamin with Antioxidant: Intended to be served cold, this natural mixed berry flavored mix contains 12 essential vitamins, including 100% of the recommended daily values of vitamins A, C, D, E, B1, B2, B6, B12, niacin, folate, biotin and Selenium. This high potency antioxidant formula helps combat free radical damage.*
- Antioxidant Support with Honey: This high potency antioxidant formula supplies four essential vitamins and minerals to help promote healthy cells and combat free radical damage.* Served hot, its natural apple spice flavor tastes as good as it makes your body feel.
- Calming Blend: This mix can be served hot or cold, and is designed to help support your nervous system and help promote calmness and tranquility in your life. In a unique natural lemon mint flavor, it delivers 12 essential vitamins including A, C, E and B-complex, as well as a blend of passion flower, chamomile and mucuna prurines.*
- Invigorating Blend: In a natural lemon ginger flavor, this mix can be served hot or cold. Delivering essential B vitamins, which play an important role in energy metabolism, the invigorating blend also contains green tea leaves and guarana seed extract to help promote temporary alertness.*
- Immune Support Blend: Designed to deliver key nutrients your body needs to maintain a healthy immune system, this mix contains five key essential vitamins and minerals including A, C, E, Selenium and Zinc in a natural citrus spice flavor.* This mix is intended to be served hot.
- Multivitamin with Prebiotic: Best when served cold, this multivitamin is specially designed to support a healthy digestive system and contains natural inulin, a prebiotic. In a natural orange flavor, this mix also includes 100% of the daily recommended values of vitamins A, C, D, E, B1, B2, B6, B12, niacin, folate and biotin.*
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT DISEASE.
Zarbee's various mixes are designed to be combined with 4-6 oz. of water (hot or cold depending on the variety) or with more water for a lighter flavor. Through the drink mixes, the body is getting essential vitamins while simultaneously staying hydrated. The products are also free from gluten and artificial dyes.
"Rooted in science, our new line of vitamin drink mixes are specifically designed for adults, and like all of our products, contain natural ingredients that are safe and effective for the whole family," said Bret Furio, Chief Executive Officer of Zarbee's Naturals. "It's often easy to overlook your body's vitamin needs throughout the day while you are busy at work or taking care of your family. Our easy-to-use mixes allow for a simple and refreshing way to give your body the vitamins and nutrients it needs, allowing you to easily maintain a healthy vitamin routine."These new vitamin mixes have been selected by Target's exclusive 2015 "Made to Matter" collection of leading natural, organic and sustainable brands.
To learn more about Zarbee's products, visit - www.zarbees.com