Note: I attended a Moms Night Out at STK courtesy of Mom Central and Oxy and received product samples and a gift card as a thank you for my participation. All opinions regarding the products are expressly my own experiences
During the event I signed up for a mini makeover and to have professional photograpahs taken of me so I can update my facebook profile. As I'm sure you know having great photos is key for being noticed in any social networking community.
During my prep for the photo shoot I talked with Lynn and her daughter Emily the, OXY Clinical mom/daughter spokesperson, about why they used the OXY Clinical line.
Emily shared that her acne and it's breakout length was an issue that prevented her from being a regular teen. As a mother Lynn explained she wanted to help her daughter find a way to feel confident while doing normal teen things. OXY Clinical gave them the results they needed quickly and without major changes to their lives.
I also spoke with Dr. Erin M. Welch, a board-certified dermatologist. In addition to serving as spokesperson for OXY® Clinical, Dr. Welch serves as a scientific advisor to sunscreen manufacturers and is the author of several scientific papers and medical textbook chapters on dermatologic subjects. So she knows skin care!
Did you know acne most likely occurs between the ages of 12-24? Learning to properly manage and treat acne at the early stages helps prevent long term issues like permanent scarring. For teens that need a way to manage their acne the OXY Clinical skin care line can help.
OXY Clinical has been developed by OXY Acne Solutions and is an over-the-counter acne treatment that offers breakthrough complexion care, providing pharmaceutical-grade medications and continuous-release technology to treat, heal and help prevent acne breakouts – all without a prescription. How great is that!
All OXY Clinical products contain an advanced delivery system technology that helps the product to work continuously over time. The OXY Clinical product line consists of
OXY Clinical Clearing TreatmentSo if you're a parent searching for acne solutions for your family or a teen looking for a new way to manage your acne, then check out the OXY Clinical line of skin care.
OXY Clinical Advanced Face Wash
- Patented OXYSphere™ micro-encapsulated benzoyl peroxide is released over time to figh acne breakouts between applications.
- Clinically shown to eliminate 99% of acne bacteria in just 8 hours
- No embarrassing white residue
OXY Clinical Hydrating Therapy
- Patented AcneShield advanced salicylic acid technology unclogs pores fast and fights flare-ups
- Unique delivery means 25 times more acne medication stays on the skin while impurities rinse off—to fight acne longer
- Botanical extracts soothe irritation leaving your complexion feeling replenished
- Contains salicylic acid to exfoliate, unclog pores and fight blemishes
- Formulated with hyaluronic acid—a premium ingredient that revitalizes skin and helps it retain moisture
- Patented Poly-Pore® Technology absorbs excess oil as it releases salicylic acid while another patented ingredient helps regulate the overproduction of oil