Families can explore important lessons while watching Sesame Street: Celebrate Family DVD, which is available on February 5, 2019 from Shout! Factory and Sesame Workshop.
Sesame Street: Celebrate Family - Official Trailer
Sesame Street: Celebrate Family includes five unique stories for curious preschoolers and their families.
- First, Abby’s family has dinner at Elmo’s house, where she learns that even though families do things in all different ways, they can still have fun working together to make a meal.
- Then, Cookie Monster realizes he's forgotten to get a gift for his mommy for Mother’s Day—what should he do?
- For Father’s Day, Rosita wants to make a video for her dad, but she needs some help from her friends.
- Next, we meet Rudy, Abby’s new step-brother!
- Finally, Hooper's Store is throwing a special party for kids and their grandparents.
- Full-Length Episode: Siblings
- Elmo’s World: Families
- Sesame Studios: Marvie’s Song for Dad
Sesame Street: Celebrate Family has a runtime of two hours, including family-themed bonus features. The collection is available for preorder at Amazon.com, Walmart.com, and other e-retailers.
To celebrate the upcoming DVD release on February 5th, I'm sharing this Sesame Street: Celebrate Family Printable Activity Pack which includes coloring pages, drawing activities, build-a-book pages and a poem activity.
Each printable supports Sesame Street lessons encouraging children's learning about their own families and other families of all shapes and sizes.
To learn more about Sesame Street, visit - www.sesamestreet.org
To learn more about Sesame Workshop, visit - www.sesameworkshop.org
To learn more about Shout! Factory, visit - www.shoutfactory.com