Did you know that one in four parents plan to decorate for Valentine’s Day this year? According to a Juicy Juice Family Occasions Survey, parents will spread the love with fun and festive décor.
To help inspire families, I'm sharing this Cupid’s Arrow Caprese Bites Recipe, along with other Juicy Juice DIY crafts and recipes for Valentine’s Day.
And this year, make your creations with better-for-you drink options like the 59-oz Fruitifuls Organic and no sugar Juicy Waters to help kiddos can avoid a sugar overload.
Cheese squares of preference
- Using your favorite cheese square snacks to make the arrow heads and fletching. Each snack will require two squares of cheese, one for the head and the other for the fletching.
- For the arrowhead, carefully cut one square into a triangle.
- For the fletching, do the same and then cut a smaller triangle, so that when you are done with this piece, it should look like a “V”.
- Wash your basil leaves.
- For each snack, you will need two tomatoes. For each tomato, cut 1/3 off in a diagonal.
- Then, arrange the tomatoes along the cuts to form a heart shape.
- Once they are arranged, drive a toothpick through the middle of your “heart,” like cupid’s arrow.
- Next, attach the cheese arrowhead and fletching to each side of the toothpick, and make sure the points face the same way.
Enjoy each snack with a basil leaf and a Juicy Juice 100% juice box!
Want more crafty projects or healthy recipes? Try these below
- Valentine’s Day Love Bots
- Juicy Heart Gummies
- Double Berry Pancakes
- Fingerprint Heart Jar
- I Heart U Card
- DIY Flower Planter
To learn more, visit - www.juicyjuice.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/JuicyJuiceUSA
Twitter - www.twitter.com/juicyjuiceusa
Instagram - www.instagram.com/JuicyJuiceUSA