In addition to the performances and family activities at the Harman Store, Lion dance troupes will be making their way down Madison Avenue from 76th to 50th streets stopping into select retailers to be fed.
New for 2018, Madison Avenue’s high-end shops will open up their door’s to shopper’s canine friends for one day only, to help ring in the Year of the Dog. Retailers like Kate Spade, Jonathan Adler, and Tory Burch will be running special programs that feature pup-centric activities and shopping perks such as cocktails, snacks, special offers and most importantly, contribute to a charitable cause.
Donations and charitable proceeds will go to non-profit partner, the Animal Medical Center.Special Guests include: Margaret Chin and Gale Brewer
Saturday, February 10, 2017 10:00 AM-3:00 PM
- 10:00 AM: Lion troupes depart Chinatown from Madison Street & Oliver Street and head to the Upper East Side
- 11:00-11:30 AM: Lions Arrive Uptown for a welcome and kick-off, Madison Avenue @ 76th Street, while family (and dog!) friendly activities begin at the Harman Store, Madison Avenue @ 54th Street
- 11:30 AM-2:00 PM: Lions visit businesses on Madison from 85th down to 50th
- 2:00 PM: Performances begin in the Harman Store, Madison Avenue @ 54th Street
- 3:00 PM: Performances conclude, event ends
To learn more, visit East Midtown Partnership: www.eastmidtown.org
Madison Avenue BID: www.madisonavenuebid.org
Chinatown Partnership: www.chinatownpartnership.org
Grand Central Partnership: www.grandcentralpartnership.nyc
SUNY Confucius Institute for Business: www.confuciusbusiness.suny.edu
Animal Medical Center: www.amcny.org