Star Wars Rogue One Digital Twitter Party #ad #TeamRebel #RogueOneDigital
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story is now available on Digital HD and Disney Anywhere! To celebrate the release, I've joined the #TeamRebel rebellion to be part of the #RogueOneDigital Twitter Party happening on Sunday, March 26 at 4 pm PST /7 pm EST!
Note: This is a sponsored post in partnership with Disney Home Entertainment. While I received a gift card and product samples for review purpose, any personal views expressed are always 100% my own
To help prepare me for the twitter party, I received a special Rebel Kit filled with Star Wars: Rogue One items including
- Rogue One Digital HD code card
- A Roku Streaming Stick
- Imperial Death Trooper Backpack
- Rogue One Mug
- Light-Up Tumbler with Straw
- and Sergeant Jyn Erso Pin.
As it happens I already had a Rogue One t-shirt so that wasn't in the package. But it still fits the theme I'm going for so of course I wore it while opening my package. Now if I could only find my light saber.....
Besides finding my missing light saber (don't tell the Jedi's!), I'm SO ready to join the twitter party and live tweet while watching the movie with online friends. There will be some healthy tweet competition with #TeamRebel but it's all in good fun. We're all Star Wars fans.
If you're also a Star Wars fan (of course you are!), then follow me on twitter and join in for all the fun.
And make sure to get your copy of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story available now on Digital HD and Disney Movies Anywhere and Blu-ray™ Combo Pack, DVD and On-Demand on April 4th.
ABOUT “ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY”:
From Lucasfilm comes the first of the Star Wars standalone films, “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story,” an all-new epic adventure. In a time of conflict, a group of unlikely heroes band together on a mission to steal the plans to the Death Star, the Empire’s ultimate weapon of destruction. This key event in the Star Wars timeline brings together ordinary people who choose to do extraordinary things, and in doing so, become part of something greater than themselves.
Starring: Felicity Jones, Diego Luna, Ben Mendelsohn, Donnie Yen, Mads Mikkelsen, Alan Tudyk, Riz Ahmed, with Jiang Wen and Forest Whitaker.
Directed by Gareth Edwards, Produced by Kathleen Kennedy, Allison Shearmur and Simon Emanuel, with Executive Producers John Knoll and Jason McGatlin.
The story is by John Knoll and Gary Whitta, and the screenplay is by Chris Weitz and Tony Gilroy.
Bonus features include*:
- A Rogue Idea – Hear how ILM’s John Knoll came up with the movie’s concept – and why it’s the right film to launch the Star Wars stand-alone films.
- Jyn: The Rebel – Get to know Rogue One’s defiant, resourceful survivor, and hear what it was like for Felicity Jones to bring her to life onscreen.
- Cassian: The Spy – Diego Luna shares insights into his complex, driven character, who becomes a hero through selflessness, perseverance and passion.
- K-2SO: The Droid – Explore the development of this reprogrammed Imperial droid, from initial pitch and character design through Alan Tudyk’s performance.
- Baze & Chirrut: Guardians of the Whills – Go deeper into the relationship between these two very different characters, with Chinese superstars Jiang Wen and Donnie Yen.
- Bodhi & Saw: The Pilot & The Revolutionary – Forest Whitaker and Riz Ahmed reflect on Saw Gerrera, the broken Rebel leader, and Bodhi Rook, the Imperial pilot who defects.
- The Empire – Meet a dangerous new Imperial adversary…and cross paths once more with the most iconic villain of all time.
- Visions of Hope: The Look of “Rogue One” – The filmmakers describe the challenges and thrills of developing a bold new look for the movie that can fit within the world of the original trilogy.
- The Princess & The Governor – See what it took to bring the vibrant young princess of “Star Wars: A New Hope” – as well as one of her most memorable foes– – back to the screen.
- Epilogue: The Story Continues – Filmmakers and cast celebrate Rogue One’s premiere and look forward into the future, to the Star Wars stories yet to be told.
- Rogue Connections – Uncover Easter eggs and film facts hidden throughout the movie that connect “Rogue One” to the Star Wars universe.
To learn more about Rogue One, visit - www.starwars.com/rogue-one