Pet lovers, get ready to learn “what your pets do when you’re not home" now that THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS is available on Digital HD, 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ 3D, Blu-ray™, DVD, and On Demand from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
Note: I received product sample for review purpose, however any personal views expressed are always 100% my own
Earlier this year I had the chance to screen the film and interview The Secret Life of Pets cast including Kevin Hart, Lake Bell and Eric Stonestreet.
Both the movie and the cast interviews were so amazing and funny! The cast really brought personality to their pet characters who went on crazy mini adventure on NYC. All of which made for a fun film.
A film I couldn't wait to enjoy all over again now that it's released for home use. Learn more about the features you can enjoy with family then get ready to win a copy!
In their fifth fully animated feature-film collaboration, Illumination Entertainment and Universal Pictures present The Secret Life of Pets, a comedy about the lives our pets lead when we leave for work or school.
Max, voiced by Louis C.K., is a loyal terrier living a perfectly happy existence until his owner, Katie brings home Duke a big, boisterous mutt she finds at the shelter. When Max and his unruly new “roommate” slip away from their dog-walker, they find themselves lost in the urban jungle of New York City.
In an attempt to stay ahead of animal control and a rebel band of abandoned pets led by an unhinged bunny named Snowball, they put aside their differences to survive the epic journey back home.
All-star voice cast including Louis C.K., Eric Stonestreet, Kevin Hart, Jenny Slate, Ellie Kemper, Lake Bell, Dana Carvey, Hannibal Buress, Bobby Moynihan, Steve Coogan and Albert Brooks
The film is directed by Chris Renaud (Despicable Me franchise, Dr. Seuss’ the Lorax) and co-directed by Yarrow Cheney (Despicable Me franchise).
BLU-RAY™ EXCLUSIVES (Available on Blu-ray™ editions)
- How to Make an Animated Film – A behind-the-scenes look at how to make an animated film from the various departments that make up Illumination.
- Anatomy of a Scene – Filmmakers and animators take us through the multi-step process it takes to create a specific scene in the Secret Life of Pets
BLU-RAY™ AND DVD BONUS FEATURES
- Mini-Movies: Norman Television, Weenie, Mower Minions
- All About The Pets – Kevin Hart and Eric Stonestreet, with the help of animal trainer Molly Mignon O’Neill take you on an educational journey to learn more about your average and not-so average, household pets.
- Animals Can Talk: Meet The Actors – The comedy superstars who give voice to the film’s menagerie of characters talk about their roles and the process of bringing them to life.
- Hairstylist To The Dogs – Inspired by “Hairspray Live!,” Eric Stonestreet, with the help of a professional dog groomer Jess Rona, will take you through the basic steps to help your pups look as awesome as possible when they’re hanging out with their pet pals.
- The Best Of Snowball – A rapid-fire, fun and oddly musical mash-up of all the best Snowball one-liners
- Hot Dog Sing-Along – Join Max and Duke as they perform for their dinner in the sausage factory. This straightforward sing along is fun for the whole family to enjoy.
- “Lovely Day” Lyric Video
- The Humans that Brought You Pets – Producers Chris Meledandri and Janet Healy, directors Chris Renaud and Yarrow Cheney, and writer Brian Lynch discuss what went into creating The Secret Life of Pet’s compelling characters and non-stop action.
- GoPro®: The Secret Life of Pets
- The Making of the Mini-Movies – A fun and interesting take on the Making of the Mini-Movies – we’ll explore the themes of each of the mini-movies through the eyes of the artists who made them.
To learn more about The Secret Life of Pets, visit - www.thesecretlifeofpets.com
On Facebook - www.facebook.com/SecretLifeOfPets
On Twitter - www.twitter.com/PetsMovie
ENTER TO WIN THIS GIVEAWAY!
- (1) The Secret Life Of Pets Blu-ray/DVD
WAYS TO ENTER:
Entries must be made on or before 11:59 p.m. December 27, 2016.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Winner will be selected by random.org. Giveaway entry must be completed before extra entries will count. Winner will be contacted by email and must respond within 24 hours or a new winner will be selected. Open to residents of the U.S. with a valid street address.