YouTube Kids "Today I Learned" teaches something new every day #TodayILearned
This back-to-school season YouTube Kids wants to inspire a love of learning with their #TodayILearned campaign. For the entire month of September, YouTube Kids will become a toolbox for kids of all ages interested in science, sports, or singing where they can learn something new every day.
The YouTube Kids App is the first Google product built from the ground up with little ones in mind. The App makes it safer and easier for children to find videos on topics they want to explore and is available for free on Google Play and the App store
Some of the cool content that will be available in September includes:
- Dreamworks TV's series Science Mysteries Revealed: Join Veronica McFarlane as she uncovers and shares the hidden secrets of life's most baffling everyday questions!
- A New animated comedy series from Genius Brands, Thomas Edison's Secret Lab, where four kids team up with the world’s greatest scientist, Thomas Edison, to solve the craziest problems using science.
- Rovio’s Rocket Science Show, where viewers can learn interesting facts about space with NASA scientists and Angry Birds!
- HotWheels Labs, which teach kids about the science of Hot Wheels cars and tracks such as resistance, friction and gravity.
New content will debut in the YouTube Kids App throughout the month.
As part of the #TodayILearned campaign, popular edu-tubers Maddie Moate and Simone Giertz are curating playlists to spark curiosity in these young minds.
- Maddie Moate has been hosting educational online content for the past five years and has amassed over 18 million views on YouTube across multiple science and technology channels.
To download YouTube Kids visit - www.kids.youtube.com