How Graco Extend2Fit 3-in-1 Car Seat Makes Family Travel Comfortable
Plan on taking a family trip this summer? Then you'll want to learn more about Graco Extend2Fit 3-in-1 Car Seat, which was designed with features to make kids more comfortable during car trips.
Note: I was invited as media to this event. Any personal views expressed are always 100% my own
To see how the Graco Extend2Fit car seat can fit into family travel, I took a mini trip with the Graco team driving around NYC.
During the drive, we discuss The American Academy of Pediatrics recommendation that children ride rear-facing until at least two years of age or until they have reached the maximum height and weight limits of their rear-facing car seats.
The Extend2Fit™ 3-in-1 Car Seat features a 3-position extension panel that provides 5” of extra legroom, allowing your child to ride rear-facing longer.
The Extend2Fit also features:
- Fuss-Free Harness Storage: The Fuss-Free Harness Storage holds the buckle out of the way, making it easier to get baby in and out.
- Simply Safe™ Adjust Harness System: Simply Safe adjusts the height of the harness and headrest, in one motion, without having to rethread the straps. 10 different positions make it ideal for your growing child.
- Steel Reinforced Frame: Steel reinforced frame provides strength and durability for up to ten years of use
- Level Indicator: Easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation.
- InRight™ Latch: Provides a one-second latch attachment.
As you can see, the Graco Extend2Fit 3-in-1 Car Seat provides added comfort and enhanced safety for all the car rides ahead.
The Graco Extend2Fit 3-in-1 Car Seat is available at Babies R Us for $249.99.
Also available, Extend2Fit Convertible is available market wide for $199.99
To learn more about Graco, visit - www.gracobaby.com
On Facebook - www.facebook.com/#!/Graco
On Twitter - www.twitter.com/gracobaby