Planning a birthday party just became way more fun with the new in-store LEGO® brick-themed birthday party experience, exclusively available at the LEGO® Store: Flatiron District.
Note: I was invited as media to this event. However any personal views expressed are always 100% my own.
To learn more about the LEGO Store Flatiron Birthday Party Program, we joined LEGO for a mini birthday party preview. I even got to wear a birthday party hat! I mean I'm working right? Have to dress for the job.
During our LEGO Store Flatiron Birthday Party preview, we enjoyed SO many fun activities, ALL included in the package.
Designed with a child’s desire for creative play in mind, the 90-minute parties incorporate personalized building activities, guided mini-model builds and fun competitive building challenges for a one-of-a-kind celebration.
Each party features a variety of fun building prompts and unique favors including:
- Exclusive Mini-Model Build: build and take home a mini birthday cake LEGO model, only available from the LEGO Store: Flatiron District
- Group Play: team up to tackle building challenges, such as creating the tallest LEGO brick tower or strongest LEGO bridge
- Free Build Time: unleash your imagination to build anything you want during free build time
- Pick-a-Brick Wall: take a trip to the iconic store wall to fill your box with any LEGO bricks and elements you desire, all of which go home with you at the end of the party
- Story Starter Building: use any bricks you pick to create models based on themed story starters, as chosen by party hosts
- Party Favors for Everyone: take home a bag full of the day’s builds, sticker sheets and more. The birthday child’s bag also includes custom t-shirt, frame and photo of the day.
- Brick-Themed Party Kit: prepare for the event with LEGO-themed invitations and thank you cards
- Birthday Treats: party hosts are welcome to bring their treat of choice to serve during the party
Families can reserve a Saturday or Sunday time between June 11 and October 30 to celebrate their child’s birthday. Parities can accommodate up to 10 children with a cost of of $40 per child.
Guided by two LEGO Brick Specialists, children ages 5-14, will take part in hands-on LEGO building activities and group challenges, and take home a LEGO-themed party favor.
For more information, visit
LEGO Store: Flatiron District
200 Fifth Avenue (@ 23rd Street),
New York, NY 10010
Store hours are Monday through Saturday, 10am-8pm and Sunday, 11am-6pm.