Activision Publishing, Inc. has released The Peanuts Movie: Snoopy’s Grand Adventure video game. Naturally I had a first look (and game play) during The Peanuts Movie Cast Interview at Blogger Bash and it was so fun!
The Peanuts Movie: Snoopy’s Grand Adventure game is a side-scrolling exploration type that features simple, pick-up-and-play controls and the classic characters and humor of Peanuts since it is inspired by the classic comic strip from Charles M. Schulz.
Take Snoopy on a grand adventure through amazing environments, created in his imagination, as he tries to find Charlie Brown and all his friends. With Woodstock and the Beagle Scouts by his side, Snoopy can unlock new abilities and performs special moves as he weaves his way through this magical journey.
- Play together: 2-player co-op mulitplayer, play as Snoopy and Woodstock at the same time!
- Easy and fun for all: Simple pick up and play controls!
- Help Snoopy: Run, jump, and fly through levels to reunite Snoopy with members of the Peanuts gang!
- Collect items: Earn additional abilities and rewards as you play!
- Added bonus: Find the hidden Beagle Scouts to unlock a special surprise!
- Movie inspired: Join the characters from your favorite Peanuts Movie!
Check out the The Peanuts Movie: Snoopy's Grand Adventure Video Game Launch Trailer
The varied worlds of Snoopy’s daydreams are painted in gorgeously colorful 3D detail, and the film’s vocal cast is showcased throughout the game.
The Peanuts Movie: Snoopy’s Grand Adventure is is rated E (Everyone) by the ESRB and aviable in North America on the PlayStation®4, Xbox One for $49.99 MSRP, Xbox 360 and Nintendo’s Wii U™ for $39.99 MSRP, and the Nintendo 3DS for $29.99 MSRP.
To learn more about Snoopy’s Grand Adventure, visit - www.activision.com