Looking for holiday gifts for the gamers in your family? Ubisoft has a holiday games line-up for everyone on your holiday shopping list including top music and dance games to collaborations with Disney and Hasbro.
Note: I'm part of Ubistar blogger program and will share information about their games. However, any personal views expressed are always 100% my own.
- Just Dance 2016 has won four Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards for favorite videogame and focuses on getting the players up and dancing along to their favorite music. Just Dance 2016 has 40+ of the top hits and favorite tracks and available for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Wii U and Wii. Rated E 10+. Price: $39.00-$59.99
- Just Dance: Disney Party 2. The game features 25 of the hottest tracks from hit Disney Channel shows and movies, including “Descendants,” “Teen Beach 2,” “K.C. Undercover,” “Girl Meets World” and many more. Available for $39.99 on Xbox One and Wii U, $29.99 on Xbox 360 and Wii. Rated E for Everyone.
- In Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets, players step into the strange and mysterious town of Gravity Falls as the intrepid Pines twins to find answers and solve mysteries. As Mabel and Dipper Pines, players must help Jeff the gnome retrieve the stolen ancient Gnome Gemulets. Available for $29.99 on Nintendo 3DS. Rated E for Everyone.
- Hasbro Family Fun Pack offers countless hours of family fun with a collection of four of the top Hasbro board games – Monopoly+, Trivial Pursuit Live!, RISK and Scrabble. Update family game night with new, interactive versions of your favorite board games by playing with your friends and family on the couch, or with people all around the world online. Each game can be played by up with four players, with up to six players in Monopoly+. Available for Price: $29.99 on PS4 and Xbox One. Rated E10+.
- The Smurfs players dive into the Smurfs’ universe alongside Papa Smurf and Smurfette in a quest to defeat notorious villain Gargamel and repair the damaged Smurfs village. Available for $29.99 on Nintendo 3DS. Rated E for Everyone.
To learn more about Ubisoft games, visit - www.ubisoft.com