One of the Museum’s best-loved annual traditions, the Family Party is a special opportunity for children and adults of all ages to experience the wonders of the American Museum of Natural History.
During AMNH 22nd Annual Family Party on Wednesday, October 21, 2015, guests will be treated to an evening of fun activities in the Museum’s magnificent halls, including interacting with live animals, digging for minerals, conducting experiments, meeting scientists, and more.
- The popular Museum Science Center, which showcases Museum scientists and their ongoing work through hands-on activities, live animals, extreme specimens, and scientific data and technology;
- Digging for “gems” in the Tiffany & Co. Gem Dig;
- Exciting animals from LEO Zoological Conservation Center, Rainforest Reptile Shows, and A Touch of Nature with Jerry Zelenka;
- Haircuts by Cozy’s Cuts for Kids;
- A chance to meet Buddy from The Jim Henson Company’s Dinosaur Train;
- The Glow Zone, which engaging activities for kids with glow bracelets and rings, and an LED Hula Hoopist;
- And two new sections including the TECH-reation Room which features computer-based games and technology for children to explore;
- And the Cricket Cantina, where truly adventurous eaters can sample the next frontier of high-protein, sustainable cuisine: a variety of edible insects.
This year’s Family Party is generously supported by Tiffany & Co.
Child, $85; adult, $175. Ticket packages are also available. Proceeds from the evening support the Museum’s educational and scientific programming.
For event and ticket information, call 212-769-5165, email email@example.com or visit www.amnh.org/familyparty