The importance of dental care is something that should start early in a child life. Did you know that pediatric tooth decay is the most common chronic childhood illness?! According to the National Center for Health Statistics, this trend begins early in life – 23% of 2- to 5-year-olds already have cavities with 67% of children experience tooth decay by age 19.
Dr. Brown's understands that the best way to respond to children's chronic tooth decay is to help prevent it before it occurs. Families can establish healthy oral hygiene habits with Dr. Brown's new Happy Teeth™ products.
The new line – an Infant-to-Toddler Toothbrush and Natural Baby Toothpaste – is the natural dental care solution that gives parents simple, effective ways to teach children good oral hygiene habits to last a lifetime.
The Dr. Brown’s Infant-to-Toddler Toothbrush helps parents brush their little one’s teeth the easy and comfortable way.
- The perfect training toothbrush
- Super-soft and safe for baby’s first teeth
- Flexible body is gentle on sensitive gums
- Comfort-grip handle is easy for little hands to hold
- Shaped like an elephant to help make tooth brushing time fun
- BPA-free and dye-free, with a flexible body that is gentle on even the most sensitive baby gums.
The Dr. Brown’s Natural Baby Toothpaste offers parents a natural way to clean their little one’s teeth and gums.
- Fluoride-free, made with Xylitol
- Safe to swallow
- No artificial colors or preservatives
- Features real pear and apple flavor
- Softly cleans baby’s gums and teeth for natural cavity protection
Dr. Brown’s Happy Teeth natural toothpaste and training toothbrush, along with the full line of Dr. Brown’s products, will be available at independent and mass retail stores beginning in fall 2015.
“Dr. Brown’s has long been focused on providing products for healthy, happy feeding – so we understand the importance of proper oral care in even the youngest children,” said Dr. Brown’s Marketing Director Jesse Lehnhoff. “With the new Happy Teeth training toothbrush and natural toothpaste, we aim to make oral care enjoyable for babies while helping their parents set lasting, beneficial patterns.”
For further information about Dr. Brown’s products, visit www.drbrownsbaby.com
Also, find Dr. Brown’s on social media at Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.
ENTER TO WIN THIS GIVEAWAY!
- (1) Dr. Brown’s Infant-to-Toddler Toothbrush and Natural Baby Toothpaste
WAYS TO ENTER:
Entries must be made on or before 11:59 p.m. December 9, 2015.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Winner will be selected by random.org. Giveaway entry must be completed before extra entries will count. Winner will be contacted by email and must respond within 24 hours or a new winner will be selected. Open to residents of the U.S. with a valid street address.