Like many children, my son loves to draw and has created tons of different artworks to share with me. But there's only so much room on the refrigerator. Like many parents I needed a way to collect and show off all that artwork.
Note: I was invited as media to this event. However, any personal views expressed are always 100% my own.
To help parents like me, Plum Print offers a service to easily digitize children’s artistic creations and turn them into beautiful, bound books (hard and soft covers) and other gift ideas including custom note cards.
During a recent media preview, I met with Carolyn Lanzetta and Meg Ragland, founders of Plum Print, to learn more about the process and how parents can use the service.
The Plum Print process is quick and simple, from start to finish.
- With a $39.99 deposit, a pre-paid shipping box arrives on your doorstep.
- Drop the artwork in the box and use the prepaid label to safely ship your children’s creations directly to Plum Print.
- After Plum Print professionally digitize the artwork, they send a digital proof for you to approve, and then a beautiful bound book is shipped directly to you (back with the original artwork, if requested).
- Parents can organize the artwork chronologically and/or add captions if they’d like.
- We encourage parents to send a photograph and a blurb about their artist to include on the title page of the book. Get creative!
One thing I really appreciate about Plum Print is that they accept ALL sorts of children’s creations! That includes small canvases, 3-D sculptures, awards, macaroni necklaces, and rolled up murals. In other words anything that fits into their prepaid shipping kits! You'll be able to capture ALL your child's creative artwork to share.
photo credit to cassiecastellaw.com, Cassie Castellaw Photography
To learn more about Plum Print, visit - www.plumprint.com
On Facebook - www.facebook.com/PlumPrint
On Twitter - www.twitter.com/plumprint