Recipe: Celebrate Friendsgiving with Netflix Cucumber Rolls with Veggie(Tales) Cream Cheese #StreamTeam
This month it's all about Thanksgiving and connections with friends and family that we're thankful for. Like many of you, I plan on spending time with friends and family during this holiday season.
To celebrate these wonderful connections, this month I'm sharing the Netflix theme of Friendsgiving, a popular take on Thanksgiving when friends come together to celebrate good food and great company.
Note: I'm part of Netflix #StreamTeam sponsored program and will share monthly information and news about their service. However any personal views expressed are always 100% my own.
As part of my Friendsgiving theme, I plan on taking these Cucumber Rolls with Veggie(Tales) Cream Cheese as a different and special side snacks to enjoy with friends. Click here to see how to make your own.
Speaking of friends, the all-new Netflix original “VeggieTales in the House,” will start streaming this Wednesday, Nov. 26, 2014. To celebrate these cucumber roll-ups stuffed with veggie cream cheese version has sun-dried tomatoes for Bob the Tomato, a celery stalk for Frankencelery and baby carrots for Laura Carrot.
Other Friendsgiving themed movies and TV shows you can find on Netflix include
1. Bob and Larry: VeggieTales in the House
2. Bert and Ernie: Sesame Street: Elmo and Friends
3. Bo and Dezzy: Bo on the Go!
4. Justin and Olive: Justin Time
5. Tod and Copper: The Fox and the Hound 2
6. Clifford and Elizabeth: Clifford
1. Phineas and Ferb
2. Shaggy and Scooby: Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
3. Vada and Thomas: My Girl
4. Martin and Chris: Wild Kratts
5. Finn and Jake: Adventure Time
6. Mario and Luigi: The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!
7. Charlotte and Wilbur: Charlotte's Web
Whether you're planning a Friendsgiving feast or sticking to your traditional Thanksgiving routine, show your kids why friends are worth being thankful for with this month's picks.
To learn more about Netflix, visit - www.netflix.com