Giveaway: GameStop Holiday Black Friday Deals & $50 Gift Card CLOSED #GameStop
Since Black Friday is THIS FRIDAY, I'm getting ready to score some new video games for my son (and myself) from our local GameStop store.
Note: I received a GameStop gift card. However any personal views expressed are always 100% my own.
As most readers of this blog knows, my son has been gaming since before he could walk (it feels like) so I'm constantly on the look out for video games for him that's budget friendly. Gamestop not only features some of the hot new games for families but they also offer unique ways for me to pay for my purchases including:
- Through GameStop buy-back program. GameStop will buy back your pre-owned video games, systems and accessories and give you back cash or credit. They also buy back consumer electronics and interactive game figures so check to see what your family can trade in.
- Another way GameStop can help me (and you) pay for holiday gifts is with their new PowerUp Rewards credit card. The PowerUp Rewards credit card offers approved customers special financing through the end of 2014 for purchases of $250 or more. PowerUp Rewards members are encouraged to redeem their reward points toward the purchase of products available in the PowerUP Rewards catalogue.
- Also expanded this year is GameStop's layaway program to include more products this year so customers can pay over time. From now through Sunday, December 14, customers can reserve select video game consoles, tablets, accessories and headsets through the expanded layaway program.
- Do you have unused gift cards from other retailers? Take them to GameStop to exchange for a GameStop e-gift cards.
As you can see GameStop has lots of great deals they're offering gift-givers and gamers alike. Now it's time to plan a visit to your local GameStop for Black Friday!
Just a FYI GameStop will not be open on Thanksgiving Day Customers who do not want to wait until midnight to take advantage of the GameStop deals can shop online Thanksgiving Day at www.gamestop.com and receive FREE shipping on all purchases.
Most GameStop stores are scheduled to open their doors at 12:01 a.m. local time on Friday, November 28. Holiday shoppers will find the greatest selection and some of the best deals on new and pre-owned video games, consoles, accessories, and the latest consumer electronics.
Some of the Black Friday deals GameStop will be offering include:
Video Game Products
- Wii U Super Mario 3D World bundle for $299.99, which includes the 32GB Wii U Deluxe Set, Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land video games; and Nintendo 3DS XL Mario Party Island Tour bundle for $179.99
- $30 off select PS4 and Xbox One games – e.g. Middle Earth: Shadow or Mordor, and FIFA, Madden and NHL15 (Friday/Sunday only)
- Skylanders Trap Team starter pack - $15 off official strategy guide ($9.99), $10 off Skylanders collapsible storage ($9.99), $5 off Nightmare Express adventure pack ($19.99), to name a few
- $30 off select pre-owned video game systems – 120 GB PS3 ($169.99) and 160GB PS3 ($179.99); Original Xbox 360 ($89.99) and 250 GB Xbox 360 slim ($159.99)
- 2,500 pre-owned video games under $20, including PS4/Xbox 1 Watch Dogs ($29.99) and NBA 2K14 ($14,99), and Xbox 360/PS3 GTA V ($29.99)
- Buy two and get one free on any pre-owned video games or accessories under $20
Consumer Electronic Products
- Free HTC Desire 510 4G LTE Smartphone with purchase of Cricket Wireless no contract service (after $75 mail-in rebate)
- $50 off ASUS 16GB Memo Pad HD 7 ($99.99) and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 ($149.99)
- $20 off 7” Wifi tablet ($49.99), ASUS Pad 7” tablet ($79.99), and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite ($119.99)
- $150 off pre-owned Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone starting at ($449.99), and $50 off Apple iPod Touch Gen 4 starting at ($79.99)
- Apple iPhone 4 staring at $99.99 and iPad 2 starting at $229.99* (*Selection may vary by store. While supplies last. No dealers. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer good in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Guam only. Void where prohibited. iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod® (including images thereof) are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. GameStop is not affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc. © 2014 GameStop, Inc.)
For a complete list of GameStop's Black Friday deals, visit www.gamestop.com/blackfriday
You can also easily find gifting guides, other holiday recommendations and the latest store information at GameStop’s Holiday Hub.
Can't wait to go shopping? Then here's a holiday gift from GameStop and The Mommy Factor, a giveaway for a $50 Gamestop Gift Card!
ENTER TO WIN THIS GIVEAWAY!
- (1) $50 GameStop Gift Card
Entries must be made on or before 11:59 p.m. December 8, 2014.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions
Winner will be selected by random.org. Giveaway entry must be completed before extra entries will count. Winner will be contacted by email and must respond within 24 hours or a new winner will be selected. Open to residents of the U.S. with a valid street address.