Free Ride in Sonic Boom Car Uber & Chevy Offer #ChevyNYCC #SonicBoom
If you are going to the 2014 Sonic Boom Fan Event this Saturday October 4, 2014, here's your chance to arrive in style.
In celebration of SEGA’s brand new Sonic Boom launch this fall and to kick off New York Super Week, Sonic fans throughout NYC will have the chance to ride around in a special custom-wrapped Sonic Boom Chevrolet Suburban when they use Uber.
These cars can get fans to Super Week events such as the 2014 Sonic Boom Fan Event taking place this Saturday, October 4th and any other of the more than 100 events happening across NYC.
How to request an Uber Car:
- Download and then open your Uber app for iPhone, Android or Windows Phone
- Enter promo code: ChevyNYCC14
- Request ‘COMIC CAR’
- Comic Cars will only be available in Manhattan starting October 3 through October 7, between 2pm – 8pm.
- Rides are completely FREE
- Comic Car trips are limited to 30 minutes
ReedPOP's partnership with Chevrolet and Uber has produced nine different custom wrap car models with some of the most iconic characters from comics, video games and literature that fans can Uber to events all across the city.
The full lineup of cars include:
- BOOM! Studios – Chevrolet Cruze will be wrapped with various characters from Boom! Studios.
- Dark Horse – Chevrolet Volt will be wrapped in characters from the Fire & Stone comic book series featuring Aliens, Predator, Prometheus, and Alien vs. Predator.
- Image – Chevrolet Sonic will be wrapped with imagery from the new hit series WYTCHES, by comic superstars Scott Snyder and Jock.
- Valiant Entertainment – Chevrolet Equinox will be wrapped with artwork from the upcoming series The Valiant – by New York Times best-selling writers Jeff Lemire & Matt Kindt and Eisner Award-winning artist Paolo Rivera.
- IDW – Chevrolet Equinox will be wrapped with images of the famed Eric Shanower and Gabriel Rodriguez comic character Little Nemo.
- New York Super Week – Chevrolet Tahoe will be wrapped with New York Super Week artwork..
- Random House – Chevrolet Tahoe will be wrapped with classic characters and scenes from George R.R. Martin’s new book, The World of Ice and Fire: The Untold History of Westeros and the Game of Thrones.
- SEGA – Chevrolet Suburban will be wrapped with Sonic the Hedgehog and friends from SEGA’s upcoming Sonic Boom video games and animated series.
- TBS – Chevrolet Impala will be wrapped with characters from Seth McFarlane’s hit series American Dad.
Also from October 3, 2014 through October 7, 2014, Comic Con fans will have a chance to win exclusive access to great prizes and collectable thanks to the Chevrolet and Uber partnership.
For instance, those who ride in the New York Super Week Chevrolet Tahoe will be eligible to receive New York Comic Con and New York Super Week t-shirts, tickets to New York Super Week events and much more, including the daily grand prize of 3-Day Tickets to New York Comic Con.
Fans will also be eligible to win a trip to NYCC 2015 with VIP Tickets and a Chevy Car Exclusives Prize Pack through the “Chevrolet Gives You the Keys to NYCC” contest.
Fans are encouraged to tweet creative photos of one of the cars, using the hashtag #ChevyNYCC. Following the completion of New York Comic Con on October 13, NYCC and Chevrolet will pick the 10 best photos as finalists.
For more information about New York Super Week, visit www.NewYorkSuperWeek.com
For more information about New York Comic Con please visit www.NewYorkComicCon.com