Growing up I enjoyed watching Charlie Brown and his friends on TV as they went on adventures. They were such fun characters to watch. But that's not the only way to enjoy the peanuts gang.
In time for the 2014 holiday families can enjoy reading 3 new books published by Regnery Kids (an imprint of Regnery Publishing, Inc.)
- Who Cares, Charlie Brown? (ISBN: 978-1621572596) by Charles M. Schulz. This touching ode to some of the world’s great humanitarian heroes—including one forgotten hero who helped little kids!—will warm hearts and inspire. Book includes presentations on great humanitarian heroes and activity pages.
- What's the Big Idea, Charlie Brown? (ISBN: 978-1621572572) by Charles M. Schulz. Rediscover history’s great inventions—and learn about a very important inventor you’ve never even heard of before—in this fun and enlightening new Peanuts story. The book includes presentations on great inventors and activity pages.
- Where Did You Go, Charlie Brown? (ISBN: 978-162157-258-9) by Charles M. Schulz. Retrace the remarkable journeys of men and women who tread new ground—including one woman you’ve never heard of before—in this exciting new Peanuts adventure. Book includes presentations on great explorers and activity pages.
- From Sea to Shining Sea (Ellis the Elephant)(ISBN: 978-1621572534) by Callista Gingrich. The fourth book in the New York Times bestselling Ellis the Elephant series takes Ellis west into uncharted territory with Lewis and Clark. Along the way, Ellis learns about the two explorers’ epic journey and the amazing discoveries and innovation it sparked.
- Freddy the Frogcaster and the Big Blizzard(ISBN: 978-1621572541) by Janice Dean. The author is a Fox News weather personality. Freddy the Frog loves learning about the weather, and he’s known for having the best predictions in town. But what happens when a blizzard rolls in?
- Awesome Possum Family Band (ISBN 978-1621572114) by Jimmy Osmond. Osmond fans—both old and new—will treasure the book's timeless message and nostalgic nod to one of America’s most famous music-making families. Includes pictures of the actual Osmond family members ranging from Father George to Osmond Child Number Nine, Jimmy.
- The Night Santa Got Lost: How NORAD Saved Christmas (ISBN: 978-96988101) by Michael Keane. Every Christmas millions of kids and adults track Santa on the NORAD Santa Tracker. Now, author Michael Keane brings to life this fun tradition with his new children’s book. Families with someone serving in the military overseas will find this book especially meaningful.
- The Best Part of The Day(ISBN: 978-621572527) Sarah Ban Breathnach. Beautifully illustrated and lyrically written, this “good night” story (by the author of the international bestseller, Simple Abundance, that inspired millions of women to find happiness in each day of their lives) encourages children to find at least one moment in every day that is worthy of celebration. The Best Part of the Day is the perfect addition to any family’s nighttime routine.
Learn more at www.RegneryKids.com