Amazon First 'Appisodes' for ANNEDROIDS Kids Series #Annedroids
Created by Emmy-nominated J.J. Johnson (Dino Dan) and Sinking Ship Entertainment, Annedroids is a live-action adventure series about “Anne,” a young female scientist, her human friends, their android assistants and the amazing scientific discoveries they make while undertaking the biggest experiment of them all: growing up.
If you enjoyed watching the premier episodes of Annedroids, then you'll want to check out Amazon’s first two ‘appisodes’ based on Annedroids, which will launch on Prime Instant Video this Wednesday, September 24, 2014.
These Annedroids "appisodes" expand the storyline of the season’s first two episodes and are a fun way for kids to share in the action of the show. Kids can play exciting mini-games that open the door for them to join in the science and adventure with their favorite Annedroids characters.
GAMES: Episode 1 'New Pals'
- Escape from Hand – Help Nick outrun Hand, the bulldozer-sized Annedroid whose job it is to guard the junkyard.
- Battery Paths – Help to power-up Pal by rotating batteries to complete a circuit and channel the electrical charge.
- Lightning Catcher – Move Hand around the screen as she tries to catch the next bolt of lightning to power-up Pal.
GAMES: Episode 2 ‘Pal ‘N ’Go Seek' (Full episode)
- Access Android Engineering Bay – Help Anne connect all the wires in the control box to open the huge doors of her workshop.
- Tracking Hand – Uh oh. All of the androids have gone into super-hide mode. Help Anne find them before Pal’s circuits burn out.
- Chasing Pal – It's a mad dash through the junkyard as you help Anne catch up with speedy pal.