Every Friday night, Natural Gourmet Institute is transformed into an intimate dining room, where NGI’s Chef’s Training Program students and Chef Instructors prepare a three-course vegetarian dinner that is innovative, delicious and beautifully presented.
Join Natural Gourmet Institute for a very special Friday Night Dinner on August 22nd, where talented alumni will take over the kitchen and prepare a menu that represents their individual cooking styles as well as the fundamental principles of our school.
- Chilled tart cherry and fennel soup with crushed pistachio oil - Chef Megan Huylo CTP 217
- Roasted cauliflower sliders with pickled onions, cashew mayo, capers and bitter greens - Chef Alyssa Loscalzo CTP 226
- Kimchi dumplings with summer market vegetables and garlic chili sauce - Chef Mathew Carroll CTP 237
- Ceviche tacos with guacamole and shiitake bacon - choice of fish or tofu - Chef Sarah Parker CTP 217
- Fresh corn and peach cake, blackberry glaze, peach sorbet, raw pumpkin brittle - Chef Raymond Reyes CTP 22
Natural Gourmet Institute’s focus is health-supportive cuisine with an emphasis on whole, unrefined ingredients. They offer an accredited Chef’s Training Program as well as an ever-expanding roster of Public Classes.