Smart locks, like those from Yale Real Living, can make it more convenient for active families while enhancing safety and home security.
The Yale Real Living Key Free Deadbolt has replaced the key with a touchscreen or pushbutton keypad. Now each family member can have his or her own entry code, and should someone need temporary access (relative, neighbor, service person), give him or her their own code and delete it when it’s no longer needed.
No more worries about hiding keys under the mat or needing to come back home at a certain time!
Integrate a Yale Real Living smart lock into a home security or automation system, such as AT&T’s Digital Life, Staples Connect, or any of the many other systems, and families have a level of control that’s just not possible with conventional locks.
- Parents can receive an alert when kids arrive home from school.
- Families can remotely lock and unlock doors from a smartphone.
- Yale’s newest Key Free Deadbolts also offer enhanced security – by eliminating the cylinder there’s nothing for would-be burglars to pick.
- And they enhance a home’s appearance, too, with a clean, sleek design.
To learn more about Yale Real Living, visit - www.yale2you.com
On Facebook - www.facebook.com/YaleRealLiving
ENTER TO WIN THIS GIVEAWAY!
- (1) Yale Real Living Key Free Deadbolt Smart Lock ($200 value)
Entries must be made on or before 11:59 p.m. July 4, 2014.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions
Winner will be selected by random.org. Giveaway entry must be completed before extra entries will count. Winner will be contacted by email and must respond within 24 hours or a new winner will be selected. Open to residents of the U.S. with a valid street address.