Cookie’s Monster Land Opens at Sesame Place and Family Tickets #SesamePlace
This Spring Cookie’s Monster Land has opened at Sesame Place, the nation’s only theme park based entirely on Sesame Street, and your family can win a family pack of 4 tickets to use this 2014 season. Read on to learn more and enter.
Cookie Monster will serve as host to all of his monster friends in this colorful and imaginative new land featuring five exciting rides, a three-story net climb and a soft play area for the park’s youngest visitors.
- The area’s feature ride, Captain Cookie’s High “C’s” Adventure, will take guests around a track with multiple small inclines that mimic the gentle rolling waves of the ocean.
- On the new Oscar’s Rotten Rusty Rockets, guests can join Oscar the Grouch and his best pal Slimey on a space mission in trash-can rocketships.
- Children 42 inches and taller, can take a ride on Honker Dinger Derby, where colorful cars will move up and down while simultaneously rotating in small and large circles.
- Flying Cookie Jars will spin guests around in a giant cookie jar 40 feet above the ground for a monster’s eye view of the park.
- Families can also move and groove across the dance floor in spinning disco ball teacups with everyone’s favorite furry monsters on Monster Mix-Up.
Ideal for families with young children, Sesame Place is the place where parents and children can share in the spirit of imagination and experience Sesame Street together. Sesame Place is located just 30 minutes north of Philadelphia and 90 minutes south of New York City.
For more information, call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO or visit www.sesameplace.com
Ready to enjoy Cookie’s Monster Land with your family? Then enter this giveaway being hosted by The Springmount 6 Pack for a family pack of 4 tickets to Sesame Place.
Disclaimer: As a participating blogger, I was not compensated for this post. I am not associated with any of the companies named above. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this sweepstakes. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery.