Godzilla Toys, Apparel and Accessories at Warner Bros. Consumer Products #Godzilla
With Warner Bros. Pictures' and Legendary Pictures' film Godzilla opening next week, Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) has announced new partners supporting the film with products inspired by the epic action adventure.
- Master toy partner Bandai America Incorporated leads the way with an innovative line-up of toys, action figures and play sets inspired by Godzilla. Among their vast offerings inspired by the film is the Godzilla 2014 Atomic Roar Action Figure, which features a fearsome atomic-breathing action; and the Godzilla 2014 Pack of Destruction, which includes destructible buildings for Godzilla to rip apart.
- The film is also supported by JAKKS Pacific, Inc. which will bring Godzilla to fans with a large-scale figure. JAKKS' Massive Godzilla figure extends over 43" long, and featuring 12 points of articulation and a powerful swinging tail.
- Global partner Rubie's Costume Co. will offer Godzilla costumes for children and adult fans, as well as a highly detailed Godzilla mask. More casual offerings include a Godzilla 2014 Costume Hoodie that transforms the wearer from ordinary to monstrous in seconds.
- Licensing partner NECA will feature a complete line of novelty and collector toys across a variety of price points that will launch at retail throughout the year, beginning with collectible figures. High-end collectibles partner Sideshow Collectibles will offer authentic statues inspired by the film.
- WBCP has also partnered with a number of apparel licensees to bring fans inspired apparel and accessories with partners including Bioworld with on-trend apparel and accessories; and Trevco and Freeze with collections of t-shirts inspired by the "King of the Monsters," and more.
- Younger fans will be thrilled to carry on the adventure with fun themed backpacks from licensee Fast Forward, featuring cool designs inspired by the film. Also offering adventure-to-go is leading food and beverage container manufacturer Thermos, with lunch kits and bottles emblazoned with Godzilla imagery.
- Rounding out the global category support includes publishing partners Insight Editions with Godzilla: The Art of Destruction, which provides an in-depth look into the making of the film; and Legendary Comics with the official graphic novel, Godzilla: Awakening, set decades before the events portrayed in the film.
Products will be available at mass and specialty retailers worldwide, with several products also available at www.WBShop.com