Now that cool Spring weather is moving towards warm Summer weather, it's time to think about re-stocking your wardrobe with warm-weather essentials.
For women looking for beautiful must-have pieces, J. Jill makes it easy with these 3 tips for fashions perfect for warm weather.
3 Warm Weather Style Tips
- Highlight with Color: Color is a great way to call out your best features. Create a strong focal point by highlighting those features with light and bright colors.
- Start your spring inspired outfit with a lightweight cami or tank and layer with colorful cardigans on chilly spring nights
- Mix a floral or embodied top with a pair of lightweight earthy neutral linen pants to stay cool and comfortable as warner weather approaches.
- Linen: Linen is the perfect “summer fabric” as it’s cool to the touch, highly absorbent yet naturally wicking and shows color beautifully. This spring, J. Jill is showcasing linen in a whole new light. Fresh details, blended knits and watercolor-effect prints offer new ways to experience our favorite fabric from top to toe.
- Accessories: A beautiful scarf or the right pair of shoes can change the look of an outfit with little time, money or effort. This season, J. Jill introduces stunning gauzy scarves, hand printed in India that brighten up any outfit and d’Orsay shoes in a wide array of colors (the unofficial silhouette of spring).
- Camis & Cardigans: Camis and tanks allow women to extend their summer looks. In fact, J. Jill often recommends each look start with a cami, which can then be layered with a lace-stitch high-low pullover, linen big shirts tunics and cardigans.
Be sure to check out some outfit ideas at www.jjill.com
On Facebook - www.facebook.com/JJillStyle
On Twitter - www.twitter.com/jjill