The month of August celebrated both World Breastfeeding Week and National Breastfeeding Awareness Month. The option of Breastfeeding has gained a lot of support over the years from both moms and companies alike.
Note: I was invited as media to this event. No other compensation was received. Any personal views expressed are always 100% my own.
I recently attended an event for the launch of Evenflo's NEW "Advanced Double Electric Breast Pump", where I learned more about how the brand aims to help all moms achieve breastfeeding and pumping success by overcoming two of the biggest barriers they face -- lack of education and access to high-value, affordable equipment.
With breastfeeding rates on the rise, companies like Evenflo Feeding are releasing new products to support these moms.
At the event Shari Criso, International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, highlighted some of Advanced Double Electric Breast Pump features such as:
- The ability to control speed and suction separately, allowing for 32 different settings
- A closed-system to keep milk pure from bacteria while pumping
- Multiple flange sizes included for best fit and comfort, and smartly-designed flanges for slouch-free pumping comfort
The “Deluxe Plus” version features all of this, plus two additional milk storage bottles and a Manual Pump adaptor.
Moms who purchase the new Evenflo Advanced Double Electric Breast Pump will also receive FREE access to Shari Criso, International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, full length, online educational programs – “Simply Breastfeeding” and “Breast Pumps and Briefcases" ($60 value).
- “Simply Breastfeeding,” an online video, touches on essentials like latching and positioning, looking for signs your baby is getting enough, preventing nipple soreness and more.
- “Breast Pumps and Briefcases” audio program was designed specifically for working and pumping moms, and covers subjects like maintaining your milk supply, creating a pumping schedule, and storing your breast milk. Starting January
Both the advanced breast pump and free online educational programs were designed in partnership with Shari Criso to offer nursing moms the advice, support and premium tools they need.
The Evenflo Advanced Double Electric Breast Pump (SRP $99.99), Deluxe (SRP $129.99), and Deluxe Plus (SRP $159.99) models available soon at Baby Depot, Target.com, Walmart.com, Walgreens.com, Kmart.com, Amazon.com and BabiesRUs.com
For more information about Evenflo Feeding, visit www.evenflofeeding.com
ENTER TO WIN THIS GIVEAWAY!
- (1) Evenflo NEW "Advanced Double Electric Breast Pump"
WAYS TO ENTER:
For this giveaway I'm using the Rafflecopter form which is super easy! Go on and enter to win! Entries must be made on or before 11:59 p.m. September 3, 2013.
a Rafflecopter giveaway