With the arrival of summer comes Il Gufo inspiration for the new 2013 Spring/Summer kids fashion collection. The collection is filled with sorbet and pastel shades, navy and floral patterns and preppy details.
The Il Gufo kids’ clothing collection starts with the classic white, accompanied by the neutral tones of grey, beige and pastel colors in summery shades like aquamarine, turquoise, switching over to the different combinations of red and bluette shades, inspired by the marinier world.
Clothing for girls are colorful and relaxed for everyday wear or elegant for more formal occasions. The lightweight pastel fabrics combine playing with shapes and colors:
- silk and cotton create plissé waves or blossom into large flower accessories, organza fabrics form soft lines or geometric ones evoking a 1950’s style, whilst colored plain or patterned fabrics overlap classic eyelet embroidery to create a charming two-tone effect.
- The designs favor micro patterns in vibrant shades – such as stripes, gingham and polka dot, also attractive in the multicolor version. Stylized flowers and maxi floral patterns with watercolor effects are inspired by colors from the children’s clothes collection, accompanied by romantic lace printed in antique pink.
- There is also denim, available in the white or in the more traditional blue version or featured in denim jackets. Wide range of Lycra swimwear fitting with the themes of the collection, whilst the knitwear with vibrant fruit colors and the lightweight outerwear in neutral tones stand out as more typically spring garments.
Clothing for the boys are colored in dark blue, turquoise, ruby, orange and saffron for sweaters and garmentdyed chinos and five-pocket trousers or also with vintage effect.
- Clashing patterns and differing colors define a fun mix & match on polo shirts, T-shirts and cardigans with contrasting details. Plain color is combined with micro-stripes and checks on elasticized cotton trousers to match polo shirts with colored trims, also ideal with cotton or linen Prince of Wales check Bermuda shorts.
- Fun prints characterize the more casual section of the boy collection: bicycles, glasses and cameras are printed onto plain white or colored T-shirts.
- Special attention for the ceremonial wear: sober and elegant garments in neutral tones or in stone grey Prince of Wales check.
The baby clothes collection has fruity shades and sailor inspirations, but with an extra soft and comforting touch.
For the little boys, linen in delicate and light colors such as white and beige, with the addition of micro-patterns, such as stripes, checks, pied-de-poule and Prince of Wales check.
The little girls favor a romantic style, with lace, eyelet embroidery, fluttering organza and light voile fabrics, in white and pink. Little petals of polka dot and checked fabric form big dandelions on T-shirts.
To see more of the collection, visit - http://www.ilgufo.com