When I heard that Dunkin’ Donuts recently added the new Turkey Sausage Breakfast Sandwich to its DDSMART menu, I was excited to try it. Not many breakfast sandwiches come with a Turkey Sausage option. This year I vowed to eat more healthy (along with many of you) and this new breakfast sandwich would be a great fit.
The new Turkey Sausage Breakfast Sandwich is only 400 calories and includes a slice of reduced fat cheddar cheese! How could I not try it out? For research purposes of course! I'm a dedicated blogger after all.
So headed to my local area Dunkin’ Donuts and ordered the new Turkey Sausage Breakfast Sandwich! I paid using my Dunkin’ Donuts App (iPhone and Android) and it was super easy. I tap on my DD card, my phone was scanned and done. Have you downloaded and used the app yet?
Within a few minutes my order was ready and .....yum!
The Turkey Sausage Breakfast Sandwich features a pepper fried egg, turkey sausage patty and a slice of reduced fat cheddar cheese, all served on an oven-toasted English Muffin. IT was SO good. If you get a chance to try one, then do it soon since the TurkeySausage Breakfast Sandwich is available for a limited time only at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in the Tri-State area.
The Turkey Sausage Breakfast Sandwich is also part of the new Dunkin’ Donuts’ DDSMART menu of better-for-you food and beverages. Many of these food and beverages have fewer than 300 calories, including:
- Egg White Flatbread Sandwiches (280 calories) are available in either Veggie orTurkey Sausage varieties. Both are served on toasted multigrain flatbread.
- Wake-Up Wraps are perfect for value-conscious, on-the-go people who want a fast, freshly-prepared breakfast option in a smaller portion size and with fewer calories than the usual breakfast sandwich. Wake-Up Wraps are available in several varieties, including Egg White Veggie (150 calories), Egg White Turkey Sausage (150 calories), Egg & Cheese (180 calories) and Ham, Egg & Cheese (200 calories).
- Small Latte Lite has 80 calories and is made with skim milk and Splenda®.
- Freshly-brewed unsweetened hot teas are all zero-calories.
- Freshly-brewed unsweetened small and medium Iced Teas have five calories
All Dunkin' Donuts' DDSMART items meet at least one of the following criteria: 25% fewer calories; 25% less sugar, fat, saturated fat or sodium than comparable fare, and/or contain ingredients or nutrients that are nutritionally beneficial.
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com
Like on Facebook www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts
Follow on Twitter www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts
Would you like to try the New Turkey Sausage Breakfast Sandwich or another items on Dunkin' Donuts' DDSMART menu? Then enter this giveaway for a $50 Dunkin’ Donuts mGift Card!
ENTER TO WIN THIS GIVEAWAY!
(1) $50 Dunkin’ Donuts mGift Card
WAYS TO ENTER:
For this giveaway I'm using the Rafflecopter form which is super easy! Go on and enter to win! Entries must be made on or before 11:59 p.m. January 30, 2013.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Please Note: I will also received a Dunkin' Donuts mGift Card. No other compensation was received. Views expressed are always 100% my own.