Some of the items that made Babesta's Top 20 Holidays Picks list included:
- ESP No. 1 Jeans: Line of modern, unisex looks with poppy colors in “new neutrals” that mix and match with loads of things. $72
- Smash Scrapbook and accessories kit: A perfect gift for a tween, new parent or anyone who wants to capture memories in a super cool way. There are even “baby book” versions for mom!
- Cardishirtigan by La Miniatura: Project Runway’s Jeffery Sebelia line of cool boys’ clothing. This cardishirtigan is half cardigan half button down shirt. $104
- Loog Guitar: The three-string guitar makes it fun and easy for kids to play music. Children will be able to build and then play a real guitar. $149
- Sublime tee by Rowdy Sprout: The Sublime tee has a graphic of the classic SKA band—the bright colors, is soft wash and has cool raglan sleeves. $37
- Indie Button Factory by Chronicle: Kids can bring a little flair to their book bags, coats and shirts by making their own buttons. Great DIY for boys or girls. $18.95
- Starry Sweatshirt Dress by Bobo Choses: This line incorporates stars, faces and cats. This dress has simplicity, which is a hallmark of the line, coupled with handmade touches like the cross embroidery at the bottom of the dress. $72
- Snow Globe by Seedling Kids: You mold the clay, bake it like a shrinky dink and then let it set. Later you add water and glitter and voila! This is a great, whimsical snowy-day activity! $28
The store itself is filled with items for parents to turn their child into the cool kid on the block. The clothing, furniture and toys cater to hip parents seeking the latest in fashion and design for their trendy families.
You can shop Babesta Threads & Babesta Cribz online and then pick up in store or have goods shipped anywhere in the world. Everything can be shopped 24/7 at www.babesta.com
Please Note: I was invited as media to preview this event. No other compensation was received. Views expressed are always 100% my own.