I recently share about Monster Jam "Path of Destruction" Tour Search for Guest Correspondent. Now guess what? I was invited to go to Monster Jam® Path of Destruction Tour in Baltimore this weekend!
The Monster Jam "Path of Destruction" Tour event seats start at $35 for adults and $15 for kids. Advance Auto Parts will be offering fans a discount offer to SAVE $5 on adult tickets. Saving coupons will be available in participating Advance Auto Parts stores starting May 28, 2012.
Tickets are available at the MetLife Stadium Box Office, the IZOD Center box office, all Ticketmaster outlets, online at MonsterJam.com, Ticketmaster.com or charge by phone 800.745.3000.
If your in the New York TriState area try to score tickets to the show at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ where ten-time Monster Jam World Finals Champion Maximum Destruction and driver Tom Meents, will attempt, for the very first time, to complete a double back flip!
Like many Monster Jam fans, I grew up watching the Monster Truck show on TV but until now I haven't been to a live show. I'm so excited because this show has a special treat!
It's no secret I'm a fan of Marvel Superheroes and this year Monster Jam PATH OF DESTRUCTION brings mega-sized action into the world of Marvel super heroes.
- Spider-ManTM truck will be driven by Bari Musawwir
- Iron ManTM will be driven by Lee O’Donnell
- WolverineTM will be driven by Alex Blackwell
- Captain America will be driven by Chad Fortune
- Creator of chaos, Maximum Destruction driven by Tom Meents, dominates with ten Monster Jam World Finals titles.
- Bad to the Bone for 30 years! Grave Digger®, driven by creator Dennis Anderson, along with the Grave Digger driving team have been crushing cars and thrilling audiences all over the world.
- Nothing beats a classic and Grave Digger The Legend® driven by Adam Anderson, son of Dennis Anderson, is unstoppable. Proving his skill as a driver at the Monster Jam World Finals in 2008, he became the youngest driver, at age 22, to ever win a world championship.
- Ground to a polish and known as the “Peoples Truck”, the Advance Auto Parts Grinder®, driven by Lupe Soza, has quickly become a Monster Jam fan favorite.
- The Queen of Carnage, Madusa®, was the first female driver ever to win the freestyle competition at Monster Jam World Finals and then capturing the racing title the following year.
Please Note: My hotel, travel and family tickets are being covered so I can attend and review the Monster Jam show. Views expressed are always 100% my own.