New York City based child and family photographer, Jennifer Lee is offering special limited portrait sessions in an effort to raise funds for a charity near and dear to her heart, Cycle for Survival. Jennifer started her PORTRAITS WITH PURPOSE after being inspired by her dear friend and founder of Cycle for Survival, Jennifer Goodman Linn, who lost her battle with cancer last summer.
Jennifer Lee is offering limited PORTRAITS WITH A PURPOSE sessions through the end of March 2012 to benefit CYCLE FOR SURVIVAL. All the proceeds from these sessions will be donated to the annual indoor team cycling event that raises funds for research on rare cancers at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
Jennifer’s Mini Sessions will include:
- A $200 tax deductable donation includes a thirty minute mini session at Jennifer Lee’s Upper West Side Studio and a $100 credit toward print purchase
- The session will yield 12 - 15 final images
- Follow up ordering consultations will take place approximately two weeks after the session
- Special print packages will be offered for all orders place on the day of the consultation – with a portion of the proceeds donated to Cycle for Survival
- Additional products including wall portraits, gallery wrap canvases, jewelry and custom holiday cards are available at regular studio prices.
For more details or to book a session, visit Jennifer Lee Photography or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Cycle for Survival visit www.cycleforsurvival.org