Dollar General’s “Every Day Heroes” Black History Month Celebration & Giveaway
In celebration of Black History Month, Coca-Cola is offering Dollar General customers a chance to win a family trip for up to 10 people to the 2012 Essence Music Festival presented by Coca-Cola. The Essence Music Festival – which takes place July 6 through 8 – is the country’s largest annual African-American music and empowerment event.
The Honor Heritage Sweepstakes is part of Dollar General’s Black History Month celebration, the first of several Dollar General initiatives honoring “Every Day Heroes.” The year-long program will honor community heroes – from the firemen and veterans to teachers and caregivers.
I REALLY hope many of my readers not only enter but SHARE with friends to participate in the sweepstakes before it ends on February 26. Along with the trip to New Orleans, shoppers who purchase qualifying products may also be eligible to win instant prizes, including $50 and $25 in Live Nation Concert Cash.
For a chance to win, Dollar General shoppers can check their receipt for a special code upon purchasing qualifying products. For complete sweepstake rules, visit www.dollargeneral.com
As part of the Honor Heritage celebration, this giveaway is for one lucky winner to receive (1) Dollar General Black History month prize package which includes:
- Olay Firming Night of Olay Cream
- CoverGirl LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara
- Febreze Auto in Linen & Sky scent
- Dollar General calculator and a key chain
WIN The Mommy Factor giveaway!
(1) Required Entry: Leave a comment telling me, How do you honor your heritage (black, asian, hispanic, white, etc)? Comment must be made on or before 11:59 p.m. February 17, 2012.
After you have completed the required entry get extra entries if you:
(2) Join The Mommy Factor Fan Page on facebook (1 entry)
(3) Join The Dollar General Fan Page on facebook (1 entry)
(4) Subscribe to The Mommy Factor blog via feedburner AND confirm. (1 entry)
(5) Follow @mommyfactor on twitter (1 entry)
(6) Follow @DollarGeneral on twitter (1 entry)
(7) Tweet about this giveaway using the link below and leave a comment with the link here. Can be done up to 3x a day (1 entry each time) Tweet link must be included in each comment.
NOW THE RULES
Winner will be selected by random.org on or shortly after February 17, 2012. Giveaway entry must be completed before extra entries will count. Winner will be contacted by email and must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected. Open to residents of the U.S. with a valid street address.
Please Note: While P&G provided the information and link to be used for this post, no compensation was received beyond the giveaway items. Views expressed are always 100% my own.