Recently Maclaren introduced their 2012 collection with an exclusive media and blogger preview of their premium strollers and accessories, baby essentials, soft goods, nursery, well-being beginning products and toys.
One of the items highlighted during the preview was the "I Believe" Quest which benefits Charley’s Fund and Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. Maclaren wants to help bring awareness of this disorder and raise money to find a cure.
The stroller is available exclusively online at Maclaren site and retails for $195, includes a special “I Believe” Universal Organizer and raincover, and all proceeds from it's sale will be donated directly to support research and help find a cure for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
Additionally, Maclaren is enhancing its existing safety features. The company is moving to one global safety standard so that all Maclaren buggies will meet or exceed the highest safety standards mandated anywhere in the world. This includes
- a permanent universal 5-point safety harness,
- a tether strap,
- foot operated linked brakes,
- and a protective head and foot barrier on all from birth models.
- The NEW Globetrotter, which is Maclaren’s lightest ever reclining buggy. Suitable for babies from six months with multi-position reclining seat and weighs just 10.6 lb. Available in five colors - black, crown blue, scarlet, festival fuscia and prince blue.
- Maclaren’s best-selling Quest is now appropriate for babies from birth. Weighing 13.4 lb, it's NEW feature is the simple, single-handed recline making it easy to adjust the seat from a full recline to an upright position. The Quest is available in 3 new color combinations - black/silver, medieval blue/scarlet and charcoal/mocha bisque.
- The Techno XLR is Maclaren’s roomiest, full-featured buggy. The perfect option for parents looking for a rear facing travel system that converts back to a practical, lightweight and durable buggy for a growing child. Features include the new one-hand recline, plus a coordinating seat liner and a cozy boot. Weighing 16.5 lb, the classic black/champagne model is joined by fresh new color options - medieval blue/lemon drop, medieval blue/blush pink and medieval blue/soft blue.
- NEW universal reversible seat liners add a fresh look for every season. Soft, durable and washable.
- NEW universal expandable footmuffs are designed to grow with baby and provide luxurious padding.
- NEW totes, bags, organizers, and storage bags tailored to coordinate with all Maclaren Buggys.
NEW for 2012! beginning….everyday products includes six new organic products providing everyday personal care for the ENTIRE FAMILY (mothers, fathers, babies and children). The collection includes body lotion, shampoo, conditioner, lip and cheek balm, body butter and face and body wipes.
This year make sure to visit Maclaren’s retail and online stores to see what new items your family can enjoy. For more information, visit www.maclarenbaby.com
Please Note: I received a gift bag after the event. No other compensation was received. Views expressed are always 100% my own.
|Written by Christina Chin, a hip and fashionable 30 something old located in New York City.|