Recently I was invited to be part of Snack Factory’s Pretzel Crisps Blog to Cure blogger program! This year, Pretzel Crisps, the low fat and calorie flat-baked pretzel cracker, has joined the fight to the cause. For every specially marked 14 ounce Pretzel Crisps bag sold through October 2011, Snack Factory will donate a portion of the proceeds, with a minimum of $100,000, to Komen.
What a great partnership! I know so many people who enjoy Pretzel Crisps and buy them all the time. So just think how much buying a bag (or 2) of the specially marked Pretzel Crisps can help raise awareness and needed funds to help Susan G. Komen for the Cure put an end to breast cancer.
If you'd like to learn about additional ways to donate to the organization or how to get involved in events and races in your community visit http://www.komen.org
To learn more about Snack Factory’s Pretzel Crisps visit http://pretzelcrisps.com/
Now I have treat for the readers of The Mommy Factor. Snack Factory has generously provided samples of their Pretzel Crisps Deli Style line for a giveaway.
WIN The Mommy Factor giveaway!
(1) Required Entry: Visit Pretzel Crisps Recipe section. Then come back here and leave a comment telling me, Which Pretzel Crisps recipe you'd like to try? Comment must be made on or before 11:59 p.m. October 19, 2011.
After you have completed the required entry get extra entries if you:
(2) Follow @PretzelCrisps on twitter (1 entry)
(3) Join The Mommy Factor Fan Page on facebook (1 entry)
(4) Subscribe to The Mommy Factor blog via feedburner AND confirm. (1 entry)
(5) Follow @mommyfactor on twitter (1 entry)
(6) Tweet about this giveaway using the link below and leave a comment with the link here. Can be done up to 3x a day (1 entry each time) Tweet link must be included in each comment.
NOW THE RULES
Winner will be selected by random.org on or shortly after October 19, 2011. Giveaway entry must be completed before extra entries will count.
Winner will be contacted by email and must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected. Open to residents of the U.S. with a valid street address.
Please Note: I received a product sample. No other compensation was received. Views expressed are always 100% my own.