Energizer "Change Your Clock, Change Your Battery" Smoke Alarm Giveaway CLOSED
It’s getting to be that time of year again… time to change the clocks back for daylight-saving time. This year, the time change is on November 6 and it’s the perfect time to adopt a life-saving habit – changing the batteries in your smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors.
Energizer and the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) are asking parents to take a vital step to keep their kids safe at home – Change Your Clock Change Your Battery.
Throughout October, Energizer is inviting parents across the country to join the Energizer Bunny® Brigade on Facebook for a chance to win free smoke alarms and batteries for their home or a grand prize of a home fire safety makeover.
The message is simple, and the habit can be lifesaving. Thirty-eight percent of fatal fire injuries occur in homes without working smoke alarms, while 24 percent occur in homes in which at least one smoke alarm is present but fails to operate.
The Change Your Clock Change Your Battery® program is just one of the ways Energizer brings to life the company commitment to making a positive impact in communities across the country. For more information, visit http://www.nowthatspositivenergy.com
But what if you don't have a smoke alarm? Or you've had your current alarm for a long while? I have a giveaway to help. (1) Winner will receive a brand new smoke alarm equipped with Energizer batteries
WIN The Mommy Factor giveaway!
(1) Required Entry: Leave a comment telling me, Why you want to win the smoke alarm and Energizer batteries? Comment must be made on or before 11:59 p.m. November 9, 2011.
After you have completed the required entry get extra entries if you:
(2) Join The Mommy Factor Fan Page on facebook (1 entry)
(3) Subscribe to The Mommy Factor blog via feedburner AND confirm. (1 entry)
(4) Follow @mommyfactor on twitter (1 entry)
(5) Tweet about this giveaway using the link below and leave a comment with the link here. Can be done up to 3x a day (1 entry each time) Tweet link must be included in each comment.
NOW THE RULES
Winner will be selected by random.org on or shortly after November 9, 2011. Giveaway entry must be completed before extra entries will count. Winner will be contacted by email and must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected. Open to residents of the U.S. with a valid street address.
Please Note: I received Energizer batteries. No other compensation was received. Views expressed are always 100% my own.