HP Wall Art Review : Design, Delivery & SpongeBob Panel Sneak Peek
Imagine my surprise when I received a box with a picture of SpongeBob on the side. What was inside the box? A few weeks ago I share how excited I was to be invited to review the Nick Walls by HP. At that time I was in the process of designing, ordering and waiting for delivery. Well, my HP Wall Art order came in and I'm excited to share about the designing process and give you a sneak peak at my HP Wall Art SpongeBobpanel design
Designing my HP Wall Art panel
The designing of the panel is a straight forward process. You can use all of the website design tools without an account but to save or order a wall, you will need to create one. After you log-in into the Nick Wall Art by HP site, a screen loads where you enter your wall dimensions under “wall layout". After that you can begin your wall design by choosing from the following menus
- Wall Layout: Here you set the dimensions for your print and add features to your wall like doors and windows – approximate measurements are okay to start with; but you must enter precise measurements at any time before checkout.
- Theme: Choose a decorative theme.
- Templates: Get a running start and select from a number of professional designs – these are starting points which you can use as-is, or customize by changing the background, or selecting new or different objects.
- Background: Select a background for your design. The background can be scaled and positioned arranged on your wall to your liking.
- Objects: Add characters and foreground elements to your design. Objects can be moved and resized to create a custom design.
The process itself was simple since you dragged and dropped shapes and images into your wall design. You can also move, flip & resize objects till the layout is how you want. But I discovered 2 cons to the designing process.
- Seems you can only pick a certain objects from one theme. For example, I can't use a sponge bob background and add an object from the Dora theme.
- Seems there is no "add text" option. For example, if I wanted to write my son's name on the wall panel there is no option for that.
Opening the Box