A few weeks ago I wrote about Mamas & Papas launching their line of strollers, travel accessories and toys in the United States, through a partnership with Babies "R" Us. While all the Mamas & Papas products are awesome it's their line of lightweight strollers that really caught my attention.
Mamas & Papas has created a fleet of lightweight strollers that are perfect for situations where flexibility is paramount. All Mamas & Papas lightweight strollers also feature an over-the-shoulder carrying strap for when the stroller is folded and in transit.
A culmination of 29 years experience in baby transport, and in-house design force that is second to none and unequivocal quality and style has evolved the new lightweight umbrella stroller range from Mamas & Papas - the chic new design-led baby brand from Great Britain.
- Trip – This stroller offers vented side panels and is the must-have getaway product.
- Trek – Featuring a simple seat recline system, little ones have the option to nap while on the move.
- Tour – Increased seat padding and a deeper recline will ensure comfort during longer journeys
- Cruise – Perfect for everyday use, this stroller features a five-position recline, adjustable foot rest, easypeek canopy window and additional storage pockets.
- Voyage – Features an integrated sun visor and sun canopy, quilted seat and removable toddler pillow and chest pads for extra comfort, this stroller is the highlight of the new Mamas & Papas lightweight stroller range.
To receive direct updates from Mamas & Papas,
- Register at www.mamasandpapas.com/us,
- Join Mamas & Papas at www.facebook.com/mamasandpapas
- Follow Mamas & Papas at www.twitter.com/mamasandpapas
Please Note: I signed up to write a post about Mamas & Papas for a chance to win 1 of 5 strollers being giving away to Mom Bloggers Club members. No samples or compensation was received for this post. Views expressed are always 100% my own.