Recently, I had a chance to meet the ladies behind BitMoms and learned more about the BitDefender's line of computer security products. While the software is available for everyone, one of the target audience are those who want to keep their Internet-connected family safe. BitDefender's line of computer security products locks out viruses, hackers & spam, while providing parental control and firewall protection.
Once home I installed BitDefender Total Security on my laptop and found installation to be simple and easy with step by step prompts. One key feature within the software is the BitDefender Adaptive Design concept which takes the user profiling one step further by refining the Basic, Intermediate and Expert views to better fit the needs and requirements of all users. Setting are automatically adjusted for a home computer, laptop and even a gaming computer.
Other Pros features include:
- Stop Viruses and Spyware Cold - Proactive protection stops new viruses and malware that other products miss.
- Safeguard Your Privacy - Eliminate the chances your data and conversations are leaked to others over email, Facebook, IM, or websites that track your online activities.
- Keep Intruders Out - Establish a two-way firewall with just a few clicks, to continuously monitor your Internet connections and prevent unauthorized access—even over a Wi-Fi network.
- Eliminate Spam - Send unwanted or corrupted email and attachments straight to the trash, so they never reach your Inbox.
- Manage Your Home Network - Control the security of your entire network from a single location.
- Keep Your Family Safe - Block inappropriate content or restrict the times your kids can access the web with a few clicks, then receive reports via browser, email, or cell phone, on recent websites and activity for each child.
- Play and Work Seamlessly - Automatically activate Game, Laptop, or Silent Mode to minimize interruptions, prolong battery life, or reduce system load to ensure seamless and secure computing.
Would you like to try BitDefender's Internet Security? Then enter my giveaway
WIN The Mommy Factor giveaway!
(1) Required Entry: Leave a comment telling me why you want to win this giveaway? Comment must be made on or before 11:59 p.m. December 30, 2010.
After you have completed the required entry get extra entries if you:
(2) Subscribe to The Mommy Factor blog via feedburner AND confirm. (1 entry)
(3) Follow @mommyfactor on twitter (1 entry)
(4) Follow this blog publicly (1 entry)
(5) Join The Mommy Factor Fan Page on facebook (1 entry)
(6) Tweet about this giveaway using the link below and leave a comment with the link here. Can be done up to 5x a day (1 entry each time) Tweet link must be included in each comment.
NOW THE RULES
Winner will be selected by random.org on or shortly after December 30, 2010. Giveaway entry must be completed before extra entries will count.
Winner will be contacted by email and must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected. Open to residents of the U.S. with a valid street address.