When an offer to taste what's new and delicious from Kraft Foods showed up in my inbox I was so excited. Whether your a child or an adult there's a good chance you've eaten something made by Kraft Foods. So what are some of the new items coming out I had a chance to review?
- New KRAFT HOMESTYLE DELUXE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner: a delicious homemade taste complete with a crunchy breadcrumb topping.
- New KOOL-AID FUN FIZZ Drink Drops: a fun and delicious way to get kids to drink water with only 5 calories per serving.
- RITZ CRACKERFULS Filled Crackers: made with real cheese and 6 grams of whole grain per serving to help keep you satisfied.
- New DIGIORNO Pizza & Breadsticks: fresh-baked taste with big juicy toppings plus cheesy breadsticks along with marinara sauce — all in one box.
- OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Meats: sliced, packed and sealed at the peak of freshness.
- New KRAFT 100 CALORIE PACKS CHEESE BITES: big cheese flavor in every bite-sized piece in these satisfying 100 calorie packs.
I confess I'm not a fan of box style Mac n Cheese. Nothing can really compare to doing it the old fashion way but as a working mom I'm limited on time and energy. With the Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Mac & Cheese Dinner I was able to make dinner for my son that not only tasted great and was closer what I would have made...if I had the time.
As a child who grew up with the kool-aid brand of drinks I was interested to try the Kool-Aid Fun Fizz Drink Drops. While my son wondered what all the fuzzing was about, I thought it was sorta cool. Kids will get the fun factor of adding the powder to plain water and watching it bubble and pop, while parents will be happy to find a way to get kids to drink more water.
The Ritz Crackerfuls Filled Crackers were my favorite. They were a great snack to travel with since they come as individually wrapped cracker sandwich. Made with whole grains and real cheese they tasted good and was a healhy option to a candy bar for after lunch or just for snacking.
Would you like to also sample what new and and delicious from Kraft Foods? Enter to win my giveaway for 1 gift basket filled with samples for one lucky reader.
WIN The Mommy Factor giveaway!
(1) Required Entry: Leave a comment telling which item are you looking forward to tasteing? Comment must be made on or before 11:59 p.m. July 9, 2010.
After you have completed the required entry get extra entries if you:
(2) Subscribe to The Mommy Factor blog via feedburner. (1 entry)
(3) Follow @mommyfactor on twitter (1 entry)
(4) Follow this blog publicly (1 entry)
(5) Tweet about this giveaway using the link below and leave a comment with the link here. Can be done more then once a day (1 entry each time) Tweet link must be included in each comment.
NOW THE RULES
Winner will be selected by random.org on or shortly after July 9, 2010. Giveaway entry must be completed before extra entries will count.
Winner will be contacted by email and must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected. Open to residents of the U.S. with a valid street address.
Please note: Kraft Foods is not sponsoring the giveaway promotion, nor is this promotion linked to Kraft Foods. Kraft Foods is not responsible for conducting the promotion or for selecting the recipient. Samples were provided for review purposes. No other compensation was provided.