A few weeks ago I was invited to attend the Bravado Breastfeeding Information Council(BBIC) launch event here in New York City. Alot of breastfeeding information was shared based on survey answers from more than 80,000 nursing women.
In an upcoming blog I'll share more about the information discussed at the BBIC NYC launch so look out for that. But to high light some of the topics discussed
- Where do women find breastfeeding support
- How do women manage nursing when in public
- How do women stay committed to nursing after they return to work
It’s funny: there’s this notion that once baby is born, that breastfeeding will be natural and totally effortless. And while it is natural, it’s also learned – just like anything else that you’re doing for the first time. And while it can be effortless, there can also be challenges. And in this case, you and your baby are BOTH doing it for the first time, together. - Breastfeeding with Bravado DVD
So I'm having a giveaway for moms who would like some "technically" help. LOL. I'll pick 10 winners for the DVD
ABOUT THE DVD
In the Breastfeeding with Bravado DVD, you can watch a mom actually breastfeed and listen to experts who have seen breastfeeding issues. You'll get the information you need to feel great about breastfeeding for your baby, and for yourself. In this essential and entertaining 25 minutes, you will get real advice. Some of what you'll learn:
- How to get a good latch by watching a new mom, and listening to International Board Certified Lactation Consultant Heather Kelly
- Get the answers to those questions you've been wondering about, from a doctor (like, can you have a drink while breastfeeding? what about medications?)
- The health benefits for you and baby and tip from real moms who have been through it
WIN The Mommy Factor giveaway!
(1) Required Entry: Leave a comment telling me why do you want to breastfeed? Be sure to leave your contact info. Comment must be made on or before 11:59 p.m. Dec 11, 2009.
After you have completed the required entry get extra entries if you:
(4) Follow @mommyfactor on twitter (1 entry)
(5) Tweet about this giveaway using the link below and leave a comment with the link here. Can be done once a day (1 entry each time)
RT @mommyfactor Enter to win the current giveaway ~ #Breastfeeding with Bravado DVD Giveaway ~ http://bit.ly/7e9HaQ ~ Please RT
NOW THE RULES
Winner will be selected by random.org on or shortly after Dec 11, 2009. Giveaway entry must be completed before extra entries will count.
Winner will be contacted by email and must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected. Open to residents of the U.S. with a valid street address.